Saturday, April 30, 2005

Something REALLY interesting.

Okay, this is just a random musing. It's not even funny. The other day Hazmatt and I were messaging and somehow the topic turned to whether he was high on mushrooms or not. So I told him the test was to look at the keyboard as he typed. I told him if it looked like he was tickling a penguin he might be having a problem. I guess you had to be there. But now I've been thinking of whether I could make money buy building specialized keyboards that were easy to type on, but actually look and maybe feel like you're tickling a kitten, or puppy or elf or something. Somehow the idea of a little elf giggling all day as I type amuses me. Maybe it could be one of those little kid computers. I just have this idea that if you could keep the surface really easy to type on, and could make it feel like you were tickling a puppy all day as you worked it would be really popular. Or at least popular enough during one christmas season that I would make tons of money before everyone got so fed up that they started hucking them out of windows (like those stupid singing fish). Because that's the thing, I think it would annoy the hell out of people in the end. Seriously, annoy the hell right out of them. There would be a distinct lack of hell in the general population. So I guess it's best that I'm a tubby slacker.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I get that a lot. "ooh, a nerd," they purr as the slink up to me. "Do some math in your head." they whisper to me. "Show me your latest programs and I'll show you mine," they say. Yeah (leans back), it's good to be a nerd. No really, that happens all the time.

    Seriously though, thanks for your interest in the site nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:50 AM

    And I thought that moment was "our little secret." Damn you, Hbot! Damn you and your penguins, anyway!

    I wonder if you could patent and sell the idea to someone. Of course, even if you did patent it, there is always a good chance some company would find a way to introduce "significant differences" and dodge around your patent protections. But that's the pessimist talking. And he's only allowed out because I worked like a dog yesterday, didn't want to get up this morning, and it's gray outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer it when it's grey outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:12 AM

    this is Bangkokslut. I like the name but I forgot my password. How the hell can I get the handle it again? I don't know.

    HBot, I just read a month of your blogs after visiting for the second time. I'm damn tired, man. Don't write so much damn it all to hell.

    Hey, with that cheap long distance on your computer, why don't you call me? Huh? Do you have my phone number? Email me or something, cracker.

    --actually your Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:18 AM

    if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

    ReplyDelete