Friday, April 08, 2005

MMORPFU

Let me just say, that I have had a ton of fun playing World of Warcraft and City of Heroes. However, my lack of a social life has probably been the primary reason I've been able to play for as long as I have. The two largest cons have to be:

1) It eats time like you wouldn't believe.

2) You don't want to play any of your other games. At least I don't. I've been sitting on Chronicles of Riddick, Doom 3 and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for months now.

Anyway, they are fun, but the drawbacks are as bad as everything you've been lead to believe. I may have more to say on this later, but for now, just some thoughts. Actually, I have a lot to talk about on this subject, but we'll keep some nerd topics in small doses. You're welcome.

It is also a plus that no virtual marriages occur in my two favorite virtual worlds. That's shit's just crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment