Thursday, January 08, 2009

Things I can't say on facebook

Okay, this is a horrible joke and I'm not particularly proud of it, but I have to share so I can get it out of my head. It probably only makes sense and could possibly be funny if you grew up with certain phrases.

In response to someone linking me a cheesy religious music video called "Jesus touched me," my first thought was, "Show me on the doll where Jesus touched you."

Of course, to save the moment a believer might point solemnly at the heart. And what was once bordering on irreverence is now a touching, religious experience.

Ba dum bum ching.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:35 PM

    Hee hee! I always had the same response to that show "Touched By an Angel." And it reminded me of this lolcat I saw today: Finding Jesus. Ah, dorky cat owners. We rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at Finding Jesus.

    ReplyDelete