Friday, January 02, 2009

The terrible Secret of Soylent H

I'm kind of in a fluxy kinda mood recently and have been increasingly unsatisfied with my user name and the name of the blog. So I've changed it to something I find more amusing, and reserve the right to change it again later if I find a title/user name that entertains me more. So . . . Welcome to Soylent H, home to silliness, and badly acted seriousness.

Other names considered in order of most-considered to least-considered:

Metamorphic H and the Chrysalis of Destiny

Preparation H and the Burning Fires within

Syphilitic H and Legacy of Past Mistakes



Sadly, one of those actually was under serious consideration.

Comments are again more open, although this time, they will need the moderator's approval before posting, so that certain foul commenters only pester me and not the rest of you.

12 comments:

  1. I laughed. Out loud. More than once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:39 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dare you invoke the sacred, secret name of H! Even now, the forces of Chaos gather to do battle with the followers of H, defender of Order. To name a thing is to claim power over it, so repent! Return to the use of the sanctified Monogrammaton lest Chaos gain the upper hand!

    -- HM, Prophet, Fundamentalist Church of H

    Your mind is like the X-men: Dedicated to the (hilarious) defense of a world that hates and fears you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:43 PM

    Dammit! I ruin everything! O Great and Glorious H, please feel free to delete my sacrilege.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I deleted it, but only out of anonymity concerns. However, you are correct that I did forget a very good blog title. It was a good comment otherwise :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:54 PM

    *sigh* Stupid interwebs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was about to shout out, "It's made of TUBES!"

    Then I thought maybe that meme had run its course. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:20 PM

    Please don't delete my comments anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! So funny! I laughed until I stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I often laugh and then stop, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the green; the way it drapes on either side of the pasty white flabby middle of the blog. It reminds me of certain bathrobes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well it's a good thing I didn't go with blue for the color them then isn't it :)

    Seriously, I loved that robe. I have yet to encounter another piece of clothing that drapes so nicely.

    ReplyDelete