Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Xposé

The Limbaugh of the Left really is in bed with the House of Mouse, contrary to his claims of “censure.” Fahrenheit 9/11 padded Disney’s pockets to the tune of $40 million plus. How much of that will be spent on extending the copyright yet again?

Bonus Xposé: Asexual claims aside that hbot3000 is programmed for pleasure. Older women/couples of Savannah beware.

(Post edited by hbot3000 to fix first link and to warn that second link may not be safe to view at work, depending on where you work)

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm laughing too hard to type. Nice. Thank you. A pleasure to have blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. . . well. . . As disturbing as that mental image is, it's good to know that hbot3k's still got it. And frisky seniors in Savannah. I'm going to have to purge my work computer now.

    BTW, how's your head?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurts at the moment. But much better than previous. They've taken me off the shots today and now I'm just on one type of blood thinner. Which is a good thing.

    Know what happened to me: Big nasty clot in my brain. Don't know why it happened.

    It took approximately 3 days from being normal to lying in bed with worst headache of my life making peace with God. Seems to me it should take only 3 days to get back to normal. Unfortunately, there seems to be a longer recovery curve on brain trauma than the common cold. It's very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete