Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Strange Days

I've been kind of having an off week. I have too many errands to do because I party like the undead do. For instance, I got to work at 3:30 pm today. Did I get in trouble? no. But I had to stay extremely late. It is a vicious cycle. But going to work so late means my errands for the day are screwed and everything piles up. Which is only to say my posting is sporadic this week. I will quickly catch you up on what's going on with me.

I have become enamored of watching television digitally. I finished watching season 2 of Dead Like Me two weeks ago. Now I'm catching up on Lost so I can watch the two final episodes this week. I'm pretty interested in Lost. I really hope the writers have enough talent to make the payoff interesting though. I think they might, the stories have been pretty strong so far. Fingers are crossed, that's all I'm saying. My next object of interest is the second season of Jeremiah.

Fun Fact: I watched the first episode of Lost while on the airplane to Boise. It's interesting to watch a show about a plane crash while your plane is going through a little turbulence. Especially when one is already a little nervous about flying. Ah, hindsight.

My lego AT-AT arrived today. Construction will soon commence. I am excited to be a part of the empire's industrial efforts. On an additional star wars note, I discovered that it is possible to get Tie Fighter to work in windows XP. I remember playing that game with a mouse on Eric's badass 486x 100mhz machine Freshman year of college. Ah, hindsight.

No comments:

Post a Comment