Thursday, May 12, 2005

How I roll


rolling
Originally uploaded by hbot3000.
So after much perseverance, I now have a little dinosaur to ride around on. It is, in fact, everything I hoped it would be. Also with me in this picture is my pet gorilla. You know where he sits? Anywhere he wants to. Interesting note: I have learned that we have about 5 actual, real-life girls in the guild. I need a geek woman who plays online games. If you are that woman you can contact me at:

British Airways
PO Box 5619 (S506)
Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2PG

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet. I am happy for you. I know we've had this talk before, but everything I've seen of WOW suggests that it would take my life and crush it to a singularity of internet powered addictive behavior. It's weird, sort of. I think I have to be more careful with internet use than with alcohol.

    I think the thing that saves me from both is simply the financial factor. I'm just to cheap to be an addict.

    ReplyDelete