Saturday, May 07, 2005

Ladies Ladies Ladies!


Catgaze
Originally uploaded by hbot3000.
I would like to welcome all the female viewers to this blog. I have extended round 2 of invitations to view these, my secret and meaningful thoughts and this is just a post to make you feel welcome. In that sense, maybe "Ladies, Ladies, Ladies!" wasn't the best title to use for this post. Especially as the inspiration was Jay from Jay and Silent Bob. Hmmm. Perhaps a little inappropriate. Rest assured, I will always strive to make this blog the exactly correct level of inappropriate. You're welcome. In the meantime, enjoy this picture of my cat (Bouncer), as he attempts to take over my mind.

1 comment:

  1. I pity the fool.

    Yo, hbot. Give me a ring-a-ling or an email sometime. Ok, mate?

    --Just Visited a bar where the strippers double as prostitutes

    ReplyDelete