Saturday, May 02, 2009

Reasons why I love my new office

1. Eric is a cool landlord.

2. The beautiful tree that leaves all the pink blossoms everywhere just outside the front door.

3. How there are so many good places you can walk to to eat nearby.

4. The fact that if I want a cheapo office chair I can walk 5 blocks and roll one back to the office while enjoying the day and the city.

5. Whether I'm taking bus or car, the commute is super fast and easy.

6. Working in a refurbished industrial building that looks like it was, once upon a time, used to manufacture tiny Zeppelins feels very anime.

6. It's in Portland!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Ameratsu god of all that is good and mother to us all has been outside your office. Which is all good and beautiful but that white wolf never sticks around to clean up all the damn petals.

    ReplyDelete