Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Forbidden Affairs

I am in love with 3 am. It completes me. Although I've been having a torrid affair with 4 am for a number of months now. But shhh, 3 am mustn't know. Of course , what neither of them know is that I have the occasional kinky rendezvous with 5 am. Oh the sweet torture. I don't tend to see 6 am though, as she's kind of a bitch. Ugh, and don't get me started on 7 am. I don't like her coming OR going. I feel bad though. Because of all the cheating. 2 am wishes I'd call more, but she's not as exciting as she'd like to think she is. I like 1 am, but the passion just isn't there. And 12 am has been waiting patiently for me all these years. It is her my cheating wounds the most. But that's dangerous, as she's a witch.

But oh god, how I lust after 3 am. Ah, quiet, here she is. My angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment