Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Love in a time of fandom

I find myself more and more wanting to write that star wars/wolverine mash-up.  I call it:  Operation Mega-mash.  I think I can fit elements of Star Wars, x-men, Doctor who, stargate, firefly, star trek and maybe sliders into a coherent, if terrible story.  It will be the most beautiful train wreck you can't look away from.  Spoilers:  Wolverine pisses off jabba, is hunted by Boba Fett, who is an agent for the confederate government, who are controlled by goa'uld brain slugs created by the daleks.  Wolverine steals the doctor's companion and the ultimate villain turns out to be Q, or maybe tremaine, who, as so aptly pointed out by futurama, is just an intemperate fanboy with godlike powers.  So it ALL MAKES SENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment