Monday, October 22, 2012

New Blogs for Everyone!

Considering whether I should start a new blog for Adventist stuff, or just keep it here, and start labeling things.  Should blogs be focused and topic-driven?  Written with intent for a specific audience, or written in one place, hoping the multitudes within me don't overwhelm the casual reader?  Am I even going for a readership?  I am not sure I know.

I suspect I'll just write more about it here, and label accordingly, and y'all can skip my cranky rants about my childhood religion if you like.  Still, there's an OCD part of me that wants blogs to more or less be focused by topic, so the reading experience is somewhat cohesive.  However, I concede that it's annoying to try and keep up with "which blog I am updating now."

All of this is simply to say:  incoming rant about the Adventist churches new position on "teh gay." soon.  Finally got around to reading the actual news report, and: what the actual fuck.  Nothing too surprising, but Jesus, do they not resemble Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment