Monday, August 02, 2010

Oh hypocrisy, you are me.

So, after writing the blow tirade on facebook posted more than I have in a while, and even got into a little bit of drama with my brother offline! Exciting. While I enjoyed getting opinions on what my next phone should be (currently going back and forth between iphone 4 and HTC eve 4g), I really need to let it go.

I have this weird tendency to avoid things by watching the same things over and over, and obsessing about the same people constantly. I think my desire to quit facebook is more or less an effort to break out of that cycle. I am searching for new ways of being and interacting with people and different types of people and facebook feels more or less like the things and (in some cases people) that I'm trying to get away from (not everyone on facebook, those of you who read this blog AND that my facebook page are likely not a problem for me).

Sigh, I am still a drama factory.


No comments:

Post a Comment