Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"saving" money

So, I'm all about saving money for the inevitable move to Portland, but this month, celebrating not having to pay a $350 monthly cell phone bill anymore, I bought one movie "Hulk vs Thor vs Wolverine" and a few really, really good books. Also, since my car stereo has not worked in over a year, I went to best buy and bought a Sony CD player with an aux hook up for my iphone which cost less than a hundred dollars that I am very happy with. All told, it sums up to less than the cell phone would have been, but I do need to get back into savings mode. The stereo I don't regret at all though. If I'm going to be driving back and forth between here and Portland I'm going to want a good car stereo. I had forgotten how nice it is to have one that works.

As for Portland, I've pretty much decided I"m going whether my boss okays it or not. Now it's just a matter of details. Cause seriously, I'm just done with Reno.

No comments:

Post a Comment