Monday, July 23, 2007

Phone Fuckery

I hate my phone. This is the second LG Chocolate that has died on me. I went to check it in the middle of winco only to find that my cell phone is now displaying the white screen of death again. And this is a completely different phone than last time. On the bright side, the phone isn't actually dead. I can still receive and make calls. It's just that the screen is completely useless now. And this is after treating this phone pretty well. Hadn't dropped it, spilled water on it, or sat on large, powerful magnets. I have no idea whether my warranty is still good, but, if so, I am sure that Verizon, in their infinite benevolence, will bless me with yet another shitty plastic phone.

In closing:

LG Chocolate phone, I fucking hate you.

3 comments:

  1. On the positive side, this leaves you completely open to getting an iPhone. :)

    I saw Sharla this past weekend. She was up from Boise taking some Master's courses from the Ed. department, and she recognized me. Anyway, long story short, she had an iPhone, and it's every bit as beautiful as the ads suggest. I want one. I wonder if I can convince the college to sign up with AT&T so I can get one. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be more tempted by the iphone if it wasn't attached to AT&T's crappy cellular network. I'm hoping after a year or two you'll be able to use them with other providers. In any case, it doesn't leave me open at all to getting an iphone as I am trapped in a contract with my current provider, who will most likely give me another crappy phone.

    Sharla huh? I always liked her. She was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend got an iPhone and changed his voicemail message to "I'm sorry I can't come to my iPhone right now but..." Ha!

    ReplyDelete