Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oh Pluto, what have they done to you?

So Pluto is now demoted. Actually, I like this definition better. Dwarf Planets. Yes. That is a decent name. And the definitions seem to be better and more accurate. Oh the controversy, I know, but poor Pluto. Nobody loves large rocks of ice anymore.

I predict in another two weeks the controversy will get so large that Pluto will be declared never to have existed in order to solve the problem. Immediately after which all of our space program resources will go to making sure that is true, using as many nuclear weapons as possible. Come to think of it, what a killer way to de-nuke this planet eh? This is why I should be a world leader.

1 comment:

  1. I will never forsake you Pluto . And Australia is not a continent.

    ReplyDelete