Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Help us bankokslut, you're our only hope.

Wonder why Anakin fell so hard and so fast for the old queen, er I mean Emperor? In space no one can hear you bite your pillow. No wonder he and the luscious Portman had no chemistry.

Speaking of chemistry y'all remember what happened to that mythological miscreant who stole the sodium and stuck it in his back pocket. Hopping hooligans! He got a hot seat. That tale is Aubrey-licious.

Now that you have a new gal-pal you’ve got to wrangle up them there unruly pubes. Wouldn’t want any to pop up in an unsightly place such as the sleeve of a bathrobe for instance.

So bankokslut (or anyone else who knows), I need an honest opinion. How good is Corgan’s latest TheFutureEmbrace. My frame of reference, I’m a radio friendly Smashing Pumpkins fan, but I’m no fanboy.

2 comments:

  1. I think the bankokslut is not checking this site at home in order to keep the path out of the caches of the parental computer. I left him a message on his phone that he should respond though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo. I think I can erase this site on history and everything should be ok.

    Sorry, as I am as broke as I've ever been in my life, I have not taken the time nor spent the money to get this album. However, I read a review which said it wasn't bad.

    Basically, I know I will like it. I just know I will. So, yeah, for me it is great. However, for the masses, it may just be another album not to listen to (as in, it's no Mellon Collie or Siamese Dream most likely).

    You know you're not a Pumpkins fan if you say, "I love the Pumpkins. I mean, their song '1979' is awesome."

    THE END

    ReplyDelete