Sunday, July 31, 2005

Double your pleasure


dbrainbow1
Originally uploaded by hbot3000.
A nice Double Rainbow, sadly, I couldn't get the whole thing in my viewfinder. You'll just have to trust me when I say it was a full, double rainbow. My mom noticed that the outer rainbow had inverted colors and relayed the fact that a couple decades ago, artists for publications (religious or otherwise) would correctly paint a double rainbow (with colors inverted) and it was taken by some in the church community to be a secret satanic symbol. My mother said in retrospect it was pretty stupid of people to make such an assumption. I tend to agree.

1 comment:

  1. B'Gosh and B'Gorrah, a double rainbow means that you have a pot of gay pride hid in your apartment complex.

    Celebrate Diversity!

    ReplyDelete