Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Breaking Rebel Hearts

I have been working on a deadline for the last week and a half or so working 10-12 hour days and my brain is pretty much mush at this point.  So the only thing I have to talk about is the new Madonna album I've been absorbing since it came out, and it's eventually dawned on me that it's really two separate disks that someone unwisely smashed together into an unholy super-album.  There's an album more focused on pop, sex, love, and dance and another which, while still pop, is more focused on spirituality, personal growth, existential malaise.  I have split them up into two playlists that I think make more sense in terms of tone/content.

Rebel Heart - Sinner

1.  Unapologetic Bitch
2.  Bitch I'm Madonna
3.  Hold Tight
4.  Iconic
5.  HeartBreakCity
6.  Body Shop
7.  Holy Water
8.  Inside Out
9.  Best Night.
10.  S.E.X.

Rebel Heart - Saint

1.  Living for Love
2.  Devil Pray
3.  Ghosttown
4.  Illuminati
5.  Joan of Arc
6.  Wash All Over Me
7.  Veni Vidi Vici
8.  Messiah
9.  Rebel Heart


You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment