Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Upon Receiving

Upon receiving your notification today
Upon receiving your interest on Facebook
I remembered your son
And how you told the rest of us
his friends
YOUR SON
that because he had revealed to you
of his abiding interest in other men
and for refusing to be ashamed
he had now been sent to his mother
where he could
as I recall
"SERVE SATAN"

Upon receiving your interest on Facebook
Upon reflecting on my abiding interest in men
I remembered your son
And how you taught love
but could not abide love for other men
for fear of not being loved
by the man-god of love
but not
MAN-LOVE
and I thought maybe
I might decline
because while I should forgive
and to forgive is divine
I'm not convinced you'll know me
if I say hello
and you hear
"HAIL SATAN"

No comments:

Post a Comment