Thursday, February 21, 2013

I dreamed a dream

I had a dream that I was attending a lecture on the german language, that turned quickly into a giant bollywood musical led by a beautiful actress.  She sang sweetly to me about changing my life while back-up dancers in the thousands swirled around in her in beautiful concentric patterns.  Each back-up dancer was also a fiercely devoted fan of the actress and wept for joy to hear her sing, reaching their arms out as they danced like teenagers at a Beatles concert.  All I could think was:  I just came here to learn german.

And, after I woke up:  Maybe some all-dancing, all-singing ancient goddess is trying to tell me something.

Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something.

Maybe, and most likely, my subconscious is trying to tell me something.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment