Monday, December 03, 2012

To write:

Looper review
Science and the Afterlife Review
Essay on existential philosophy in the modern world
Comprehensive multi-part series on the origins of existential ideas that appear in multiple religions.
My complete thesis of life, religion and humanity, which will definitively answer all of it.
Incarnate (my crazy ass super gay, super nerdy mythology trilogy that I want to write)
Revenant (teleportation gone wrong SF story)
Star Seed (disturbing theory on the origin of life disguised as a story)
Engines of Entropy (story about a new soul, freshly deceased, snatched from the bliss of the afterlife to power chaos engines on a distant planet and turns the tables.  Moral:  Don't give a pissed off ghost control of power armor.  Your failsafes will be insufficient.)

And this is all before I've even decided if I can actually write stories worth reading (either in content or style).  The word "grandiose" flits through my mind several times a day.  And my reading list is steadily becoming "books I need to read so I can write intelligently on some topics."  Hey, at least I finally have ambitions.  I'll deal with the wild impracticality later.




No comments:

Post a Comment