Friday, October 22, 2010

#clarification

I think I may come across as too extreme. There are many of you I don't see very often, but still value the times I do see you. Anyone I know personally who's reading this blog for instance. My thinking on this is fairly murky I've realized. As in, like so much of the rest of my life, I don't understand what is going on with me. So apologies if I offended anyone. You don't need to be an emotional intimate necessarily to be appreciated by me. There remains a certain area of friendship in between strangers and intimates that I don't get and other people seem too, but I don't really have a better definition for that yet.

Maybe I'm just misanthropic. Hmm, perhaps I could just rename this "misteranthropic." Yeah, that would be clever. Oh wait . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment