Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I don't like the drugs but . . .

So now I'm re-thinking whether I should drug my kitties. I bought this car netting for pets that will keep them in the back seat and I'm going to really stuff thing underneath the seats so they can't crawl under. This will let them roam in the backseat and hopefully alleviate some anxiety on their part (there will be a disposable litter box back there too). Now I'm second guessing the drugs since it will just be me in the car and my experience with the drug is you have to watch them carefully to make sure they don't get themselves into a position they're too drugged to get out of. So basically I'm thinking if I drug them they need to stay in their cages and if I don't I can use the netting. Hmm, decisions, decisions.

I've also been toying with the idea of asking if anyone would be interested in flying down to help me with kitties on the drive up (since J will be driving the truck), where I would pay for the flight. Although having said that I'm pretty sure I can handle it solo, I'm just a little anxious about potential problems.

It will be so good to be in Portland and unpacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment