Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Soylent To-dos

✓ Look into future and see no happiness in Reno outside of work

✓ Decide to look into moving Portland

✓ Visit Portland, commune with soul of city, determine if I want to move there

✓ Get ex's stuff packed and out of the house

✓ Ask boss to let me work from Portland

✓ Get ex's birds back to her.

✓ Receive Permission to move to Portland and work remotely

✓ Start packing

- Find 3 Bedroom house or apartment in SW Portland

- Move to Portland

- Get membership at gym with good pool

- Buy prescription swimming goggles so I can see what the hell is going on at the pool

- Figure out how to interact with humans again.

- Be happy.

3 comments:

  1. As I told you on the phone, I am so very happy you are moving back to the NW. Now you can come and visit us. Really, I mean that. I've got a spare bedroom with ya'lls name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34 AM

    :) I do find Portland an easy place to be happy in most days. I think the rain cleans the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've got. . . hi-eee-igh hopes,
    I've got, Hi-ee-igh hopes. . .

    I'm very much looking forward to it. I haven't regretted the decision since I made it. And Reno hasn't been looking any better.

    ReplyDelete