Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Mash me up

I can't really take credit for this. A local friend of mine recently introduced me to mashups. The immediate question that hit me was, "How on earth did I only now become aware of this?" Searching for mashups on YouTube and listening to tracks downloaded from the Bootie Blog gave me hours of giggles. On the blog, click the "Top 10" tag to get a list of downloadable tracks for the last year or more. They've also released three CDs, all of which are downloadable.

For your enjoyment, one of my favorite blast-from-the-past mashups, "Boulevard of Broken Songs."

2 comments:

  1. For the record, KVC and HBot (at the very least) MUST follow the following link and download "Love Comes Running Up That Hill Quickly" simply because it features the Pet Shop Boys.

    http://tinyurl.com/6pvupq

    ReplyDelete