Friday, February 16, 2007

Enter Zatanna!


Enter Zatanna!
Originally uploaded by hbot3000.
It was my Birthday last Sunday, and I was far, far too lazy to post about it. So I'm doing it now. Yay me.

Also, I'm going to need this song (you tube video) sung to me at all future birthdays. Just so you know.

Anyway, that's not really the point of this post. The point is that on my birthday, my lovely girlfriend and I adopted a new cat (as you may have guessed, the one in the picture here). She is very, very sweet. She was left behind by her owners when they moved and then brought in as a stray. She's been locked in a nice room for a few days to get her comfortable with the new house ( and get the existing cat used to the idea of a new cat). We let her into the house at large for a while last night. Minino (existing cat) is a complete coward and hisses at her and runs half the time. But overall their first meeting was surprisingly amicable.

As alluded to in the title, I have named her Zatanna after a Justice League Heroes character we both like. I feel good about it.

7 comments:

  1. ^
    | That's just what I was going to say.

    Also, I feel bad for poor Lady Marmalade. He had such a nice thing going and now he has to share his digs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I need to add the "I am not a robot" verification back to the comments.

    But yes, LORD Marmalade is traumatized about having to share now. However, he is currently chasing her back to her room every time she tries to come out so it's not like he's the one being repressed.

    He also had a fun trip to the vet today because he couldn't keep his food down for a few days. He ate something he shouldn't have and it was "blocking traffic" if you know what I mean. It looks like he worked it out and that it will be moving on through later tonight though. My point is, life is hard for cats.

    I play David Bowie's Ch-ch-changes song for him, but I don't think he's learning the life lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might I suggest you play Tommy the Cat to set the mood?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious puddy! If I were there right now I would sit both cats down and pet them into submission...forcing them to get along or else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:33 PM

    Curious about animalsex?
    First timers or true zoophiles,Animal Farmgirls is the #1 choice.
    Dogs, cats, horses, goats, eels, donkeys, fish and other animalsex here.
    http://geocities.com/aq4sgrodu7q

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:53 PM

    Zatanna is a perfect name for a female tuxedo cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you would appreciate that. I believe she also says "meow" backwards, but that may be my imagination.

    ReplyDelete