Saturday, October 23, 2021

yet another revamp

 I don't know what to do with my personal web presence anymore. However, I suddenly find an overtly depressive presentation incredibly boring. I'm bored. You're boring me Zoidberg. The new banner is one of my first attempts at astrophotography that I was proud of. Not great, but a fine first attempt. I am pleased with it regardless. 

It's embarrassing to admit at 45, but I still do not know what I am about. So I guess the idea is, maybe instead of leaning into "hey, I'm depressed" I'll lean into "hey, I'm still figuring it out." 

I like space. I like contexts removed from this cruel society. I like the idea of leaving here and wandering the stars in search of nicer people. That said, keenly aware that the actual necessity here is to somehow make peace with this place and find where I fit and what I'm about.

So there you go. I may have another go at the title, but it's good for now. I"m straight up stealing it from my friend's post-apocalyptic micro-fiction twitter account which I enjoy (@apocalypse_txt).

No comments:

Post a Comment