Thursday, February 18, 2010

one more thing

I think part of what inspired the post just below, is, I took physics as an undergraduate major so I could get into astronomy. And it never happened. And I recently read that one of the physics majors from my very small physics school (there were only ever about 4 of us in the program at one time) is now working at NASA studying the moon Titan. I totally could have done that. I completely failed to even remotely get it together enough to even figure out how to pursue my dream. I don't even know how he got there. And it's a shame, because i was fucking great at orbital mechanics. Anyway, a piece of my soul bared for the internet. My life isn't so bad now you understand, atmospherics physics for our good old earth ain't so bad, but I could have made more of myself. I just never bothered to.

Okay, there may be a new life rule #2 in my journal, which is: No posting after beers.

2 comments:

  1. you still can... pursue your dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you didn't get your shit together and get a gig at NASA. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete